Recruitment Consultant, Online Media (Remote)
Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in something exciting? Be involved from the very start – as we shape and grow a business?
Here you are. Futured Media Recruitment (FMR) is a recruitment company dedicated to online media. The founders have a track-record of building successful recruitment companies, and the new company has the backing of one of the largest independent UK online publishing businesses.
We are specialists in recruiting Ad Tech, tech/ programming and CRM professionals, through to writers, editors, social media and SEO experts.
Reporting to the founders of the business you will help in rolling out the strategy and as the business grows you will need to also grow and manage a small team.
FMR is a UK based, remote company and applicants are asked to apply only if they have a right to work in the UK, are prepared to work remotely and enjoy doing so.
Demonstrable experience required in the following:
- Recruitment in online media publishing, inhouse or for a staffing firm
- Building a client base by winning new business
- Excellent client and candidate relationship management
- Being a team player and managing relationships with staff of all levels
- A strong work ethic, driven to succeed
- Excellent judgement when evaluating applications, able to read between the lines
- Engaging manner when approaching new clients and ‘search’ candidates
- Passionate and enthusiastic about recruitment
- Managing a team
Content of the role
- Full recruitment life cycle
- Attract new clients
- Help with implementation and roll out of new software and database
- Conduct interviews using Google Meets
- Edit CVs
- Ensure highly accurate administration in a multi-user environment
- Manage a small
If you feel that you are a fit, and are someone who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, please apply by sending us your CV and a couple of paragraphs telling us a little more about yourself and how you think you will fit the role.
Apply via email using the link below. Include your CV, a little bit about you, some examples of projects you’ve worked on, and why you’d like to work with us.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll arrange a telephone call with you soon after that.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm, as are our clients.