Recruitment Administrator (Remote)
Wait, a role that is remote, but has real buzz and teamspirit? Yes, that’s us.
Futured Media Recruitment (FMR) is a recruitment company dedicated to online media. The founders have a track-record of building successful recruitment companies, and the new company has the backing of one of the largest independent UK online publishing businesses.
As a result of growth and new business ventures we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support our recruitment activity across all areas of the industry including writers, editors, social media and tech developers. To be a candidate for this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you have a strong track record in supporting recruitment in a fast paced environment.
FMR is a UK based, remote company and applicants are asked to apply only if they have a right to work in the UK, are prepared to work remotely and enjoy doing so.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Supporting recruitment in a fast paced environment, inhouse or for a staffing firm
- Administration throughout the recruitment/ employee life cycle
- Accuracy through unrelenting attention to detail (near enough is not good enough)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive can-do approach
- Team spirited with people at all levels
- Resourceful and confident but not afraid to ask questions
- Use of tech such as Google Suite, Timetastic, HelloSign
Content of the role:
- Post jobs on job boards
- Edit CVs
- Arrange interviews with candidates and line managers
- Manage feedback to candidates and line managers
- Manage information on recruitment database
- Supporting the COO and their team
If you feel that you are a fit, and are someone who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, please apply by sending us your CV and a couple of paragraphs telling us a little more about yourself and how you think you will fit the role.
Apply via email using the link below. Include your CV, a little bit about you, some examples of projects you’ve worked on, and why you’d like to work with us.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll arrange a telephone call with you soon after that.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm, as are our clients.