Head of Programmatic Advertising (UK)
Are you an experienced Programmatic Manager looking for the next step – and an opportunity to apply your knowledge to our high traffic client websites?
Our client is a high-growth, multi-platform new media company with a 21 year successful track record and 150 staff and content providers.
As well as their successful owned and operated properties, their other business ‘Publisher Services’ helps publishers of all sizes maximise their revenue potential and navigate the multitude of changes to the online landscape. They have built their own in-house AI driven contextual graph – opening up opportunities as we enter the cookieless future.
We are looking for an experienced, UK based, remote Programmatic Manager to provide leadership in the current Ad Services team.
Reporting to the CEO and head of technology, this role is responsible for the creation and delivery of the roadmap for all programmatic offerings across the businesses. You will have the authority to identify, suggest and implement initiatives and turn your ideas into reality quickly.
You will work both with senior commercial partners and with Product Owners to identify and deliver pivotal initiatives that drive bottom-line growth in our business.
You will act as a coach to other members of the Programmatic team, leading and developing junior talent.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead the product roadmap for Ad Services
- Understand commercial strategy and priorities and translate these into initiatives
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to identify new opportunities
- Prioritise product roadmap initiatives based on benefit and complexity of delivery
- Build relationships with third parties and the wider programmatic technology community
- Drive team performance by setting goals and objectives
- Be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions
- Thorough understanding of the programmatic advertising market, its opportunities and its challenges
- Experience leading a team to deliver significant growth and/or transformation in programmatic advertising
- Strong technical acumen; hands on experience working with programmatic technology offerings
- Outstanding commercial acumen and an ability to translate commercial strategy into technology initiatives
- Comfortable working at pace and handle exciting and changing priorities
- Ability to innovate and think independently
- Analytical approach to analysis and problem solving; a strong head for numbers
Apply via email using the link below. Include your CV, a little bit about you, some examples of projects you’ve worked on, and why you’d like to work with us.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll arrange a telephone call with you soon after that.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm, as are our clients.